Item: Ginger Color Straight Hair Machine Made Wig Glueless Wig For Black Women
Hair Material:100% Remy Human Hair Wigs, 10A Grade Virgin Remy Hair, Straight Hair Wig,
Hair texture:Straight, Very Soft, Healthy and thick
Base Material:Human Hair
Lace Wig Type:None Lace Wig
Cap Size: Average Size
Pack: 1 Piece/Pack
SHIPPING & RETURNS& SERVICES
Shipping: Your goods will be shipped within 24-48 hours, we know you are eager to get it, 3-5 working days to arrive, See more details in ourShipment Policy.
Return: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item in 15 days, provided you follow the properreturn procedure and eligibility guidelines.
Services: Any questions can be answered within 24 hours, you can send messages email@example.com call us: +8613925007095
1: What is the difference between lace front wigs and machine made wigs
Lace front wigs are half made by hand-tied and half made by machine, machine-made wigs are 100% made by machine, no lace part. machine-madewigsare more competitive in price; lace wigs are more realistic and easier to make a pony-tail.
2: How to measure a wig
1. The length of the wig is not measured by the length of a strand of hair, but to measure the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.
2. Wavy and curly hair needs to stretch it to straight then measure the length.
3: How to maintain my wig
1. Take off your wig when you sleep, putting it on a wig stand will be a better way.
2. Wash and deep condition hair regularly, one/two weeks a time is OK.
3. De-tangle the hair gently by hand before washing to prevent shedding. Straight hair wig, body wave wig, hand, and wide-tooth comb, both are ok, deep wave wig, curly hair wig, or loose wave wig, you’d better use the hand, de-tangle the wig before wet it.
Wow! I’m someone who’s a big wig user and this is really nice for what you paid for. first time to try, but not bad. recommend!!!
These pictures show after I curled it with a flat iron at 310°F. No streaks, no melting