Item: Best Human Hair Headband Wigs, Wigs With Headbands For Black Women
Hair Material:100% Remy Human Hair Wigs, 10A Grade Virgin Hair, Can Be Dyed, And Blenched Easily.
Hair Color: Natural Black Color
Base Material: Human Hair
Lace Wig Type: None Lace Machine Made Wig
Cap Size: Average Size
Pack: 1 Piece/Pack
SHIPPING & RETURNS& SERVICES
Shipping: Your goods will be shipped within 24-48 hours, we know you are eager to get it, 3-5 working days to arrive, See more details in our Shipment Policy.
Return: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item in 15 days, provided you follow the proper return procedure and eligibility guidelines.
Services: Any questions can be answered within 24 hours, you can send messages to email@example.com or call us: +1 (929) 419-5004
1: What is the difference between lace front wigs and machine made wigs
Lace front wigs are half made by hand-tied and half made by machine, machine-made wigs are 100% made by machine, no lace part. machine-made wigs are more competitive in price; lace wigs are more realistic and easier to make a ponytail.
2: How to measure a wig
1. The length of the wig is not measured by the length of a strand of hair, but to measure the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.
2. Wavy and curly hair needs to stretch it to straight then measure the length.
3: How to maintain my wig
1. Take off your wig when you sleep, putting it on a wig stand will be a better way.
2. Wash and deep condition hair regularly, one/two weeks a time is OK.
3. De-tangle the hair gently by hand before washing to prevent shedding. Straight hair wig, body wave wig, hand, and wide-tooth comb, both are ok, deep wave wig, curly hair wig, or loose wave wig, you’d better use the hand, de-tangle the wig before wet it.
Hair is incredibly soft & looks very real! Love how it's a normal, solid headband - not the stretchy fabric one that wraps around your entire head because they always slip off - but a headband that goes on top of the crown like ones we wore as little girls. The hair piece is not a full wig, it's 3/4 wig so for someone like me who has no hair at all, I got nervous when the hair shifted forward, the back of the head becomes exposed if you're not careful. But for people who have hair & want to use it on "bad hair days," it's perfect. I wore this to a reunion where I hadn't seen my friends in 6 yrs. and EVERYONE said my hair was so pretty, how great my hair looked, etc. When I told them it's a headband wig and that I'm actually bald due to alopecia, they were SHOCKED! They all wanted to touch the hair and they all want to get one, too!! Definitely a MUST BUY!!!
I haven't won the hair yet but but everything came on time and nothing looks destroyed